We obtain research funding from the following institutions:
- Academy of Finland Center of Excellence Program
- Academy of Finland Bilateral programme with NSF "Materials World Network: Quantum Electro-Mechanical Properties of Graphene"
- Academy of Finland Research within EUROgraphene programme
- European Science Foundation Networking within EUROgraphene programme
- European FP7 Framework programme NMP "Nanotechnology and nanosciences, knowledge-based multifunctional materials and new production processes and devices"
- The Federation of Finnish Technology Industries Centennial Foundation