Magnetometer: Quantum Design MPMS XL7
The modular MPMS design integrates a SQUID detection system, a precision temperature control unit residing in the bore of a high-field superconducting magnet, and a sophisticated computer operating system. Powerful software controls measurements, making data collection and analysis quick and easy. Easy-to-use software allows full automation of all system parameters.
- Maximum Sample Size: 9 mm
- Field Uniformity: 0.01% over 4 cm
- Temperature Range: 1.9-400 K
- Magnetic field: ± 7.0 Tesla
Location: Nanotalo, Room 170a
Contact person: Alexander Savin
- All users should make registration record in Log book before starting measurements.
- The readings from He meter (in room 156a) before and after measurements should be written in the Log book (this information will be used for invoicing) =>