Credit points from Aalto Physics Colloquium
For the Aalto students, it is possible to get 2 credit points by attending the colloquia and writing a report on one of them. The requirements are:
- Attend 8 colloquia, starting from September 2010. To show this, sign in the attendance paper presented in the colloquium.
- Write a report on one of the colloquium topics (see below).
This amounts to 2 credit points
Earlier (than Sep 2010) attendances in the colloquium are not counted. The course code will be informed later and added to the study programme.
Instructions for the report
- Choose one of the colloquium topics.
- Write an essay containing 2000-3000 words on the chosen topic, introducing the main ideas and concepts. You should use and indicate at least two references. You can use either Finnish, Swedish or English.
- In the essay, write down
- Your name, student id, study programme and class (year)
- Which colloquium the essay refers to
- Title of the essay
- Main text
- Return the essay to Tero Heikkilä.